Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Netflix suggestions

I was madly addicted to Glee on Netflix at Ren Man's parents.
Sadly netflix's glee availability ran out before my interest but I did not get on the Glee bandwagon fast enough to catch up with the currently airing season 3.
So I wait.

For Christmas, having witnessed my netflix love my mother-in-law got us a 3 month membership.
So I thought I'd catch up on all the shows people have raved about over the last 5 years or so and that I haven't watched.
We do watch Grey's Anatomy faithfully.
I was interested in Big Love. Not streamed on netflix so a no-go.

I started with Lost (half way through season 2, currently)
Tried United States of Tara but didn't care for it - too much silly drama
Started watching 'Til Death to lighten things up when I needed a Lost break. I like Everybody Loves Raymond so 'Til Death is fun because I think it's similar humor.
I also started Switched at Birth when I reasoned that most people watch episodes weekly and not whole seasons in a weekend. I like Lost but needed/wanted something based a little bit more in reality.
I also attempted The Office and found it too stupid to even finish one episode.
Sorry! I know there are HUGE Office fans, I'm not one of them.

I've shoved a bunch of shows into my Instant Queue:

Heroes
24
Weeds
Brothers & Sisters
Bones
Numb3rs
White Collar
Friday Night Lights
Mad Men
How I Met Your Mother
Life Unexpected
30 Rock
Masterpiece Classic: Downton Abbey
Arrested Development
Kramer vs. Kramer
Being Human (U.S.)
My Name Is Earl

So after Lost (as the main anchor to my netflix watching) what should I watch next?

As an interesting side note: not only did I not drink in my younger days, I also did not have a television. For this very reason. Now I'm addicted.

Also, I think I have more watching time here than my 3 month membership allows. What to do, what to do?

No comments: