Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kid Speak

Mommy: Did you have a good sleep?
Farm Girl: Yeah. I also slept good.

Ark Boy: Mom, I noticed she started licking herself so can you keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't puke?
-speaking of the cat

Farm Girl: My eyes are feeling a little weak.

Ark Boy: Let's play rock scissor paper shoe, okay?
Farm Girl: okay
Ark Boy: rock, scissor, paper, shoe, rock, scissor, paper, shoe,rock, scissor, paper, shoe
Farm Girl: K, shoe
Ark Boy: k, I won! We're going to play what I want.
Farm Girl: Okay

Farm Girl: Can you ruffle these for me?
-speaking of cards ... meaning "shuffle"

Mommy: Do you think you'll have a hairy back like Daddy when you're older?
Ark Boy: Noooo
Mommy: Do you think you'll have a hairy chest like Daddy when you're older?
Ark Boy: Noooo
Mommy: Do you think you'll have hairy arms?
Ark Boy: Yes! See, I already have fur on them.

Ark Boy: See that hairy thing? It's called a bush
- educating Del on plant life, evidently

Farm Girl: *gasp* I just saw Christmas lights ON DURING the DAY!! That is a surprise! ... It's kind of like a treat.

No comments: