Monday, May 18, 2009

Chicken Crazy!

I know.
I've been laxadasical in updating.
You see... there's a new obessession.
Chickens.
I've been blogging more on my sustainable living blog.
I've been researching everything chicken.
Here are some "noisy" pictures from tonight when we were hanging out with the chicks (two at a time) in the living room.



She's attempting to kiss Picky- s/he's our most feathered bird.



Ark Boy wants to do everything we do and Ren Man often puts a chicken on his shoulder. Tonight Ark Boy figured out how to and the chick was super happy to hang out for a while.




Another shot of Picky. The chicks are in their awkward adolscent half feathered/half fluff phase.

They grow and change so fast.
So this is just a brief update to say we're all here and well- just busy!

1 comment:

Ms. Jackson said...

wow, they really do grow fast....kind of like your kids.