Thursday, December 4, 2008

blog tag



Thanks to my friend, AJ, I've been blog tagged...
My directions:
1. choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. choose the 4th picture.
3. explain the picture.
4. tag at least 4 people to do the same.

This picture was taken I *think* last summer.
We found this outside at Ren Man's parents house.
I thought it looked so cool- like The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Ren Man was freaked that the sticky out bits were poisonous.

I tag:
1. Kate
2. Shalonne
3. Angela
4. Caitlyn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

amy said...

that picture is amazing! so cool!

Shalonne said...

Do I show the picture on your blog or mine? I have no idea what "blog tag" is :)

caitlin said...

I like that one too-- and the very hungry caterpillar is, of course, on frequent repeat around here. But I don't have a blog myself, so how does this work? I like the idea though...