Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ahhh!

I know.
I know.
Del needs a letter.
8 months was Thanksgiving day.
We were in VT.
Me and dial up.
not going to happen.
It's on my to-do list I swear.
I am up to my eye balls editing pictures but the pile is getting lower and lower.
Want to see?
Check out Brown Eyed Photography blog.
In the mean time...
two pictures from Thanksgiving.
In the end I took over 400 pictures but only about 10 were of Ren Man or the kids.
Here's a funny one- Ren Man was helping me figure out lighting.

And here's Del with her Great Grampy.
I regret we don't have any pictures of the kids with their other Great Grampy- so I made sure to get some with this one while we were up.

In other news:
I have an interview in about an hour.
I'm half talking myself out of it... I'm not positive what it entails (it's for a "teaching partner" position) and I'm reasoning that if the pay isn't more than I make an hour subbing then I'll say no.
I think it could possibly put me in a good position for next year too... maybe have my own classroom!

No comments: