Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kid Speak

Bar-b-cube
-Ark Boy

Davin (not David)
-Farm Girl

These days I'm trying not to ask for so much alcohol.
-Farm Girl

Ark Boy: *yelling upstairs* You're NOT my best friend anymore, Farm Girl!
Poobah: Oooh oooh, am I your best friend
Ark Boy: not really

Farm Girl: Where do *our friends* live?
Mommy: in Ayer
Farm Girl: In air?!?!
Mommy: No, in Ayer. It's a town.
Farm Girl: Oh, I thought you said in air and I was like: "what if their house falls down?!?!" hahahaha

Ark Boy: booth potty = porta-potty


Ark Boy: Mom, I have a question. I've been saving it.
Mommy: Oh yeah, what's that?
Ark Boy: How do you mate?
Mommy: What do you mean?
Ark Boy: Like I know how chickens mate and cows. How do humans mate?
Mommy: What do you think?
Ark Boy: I don't know, so I wanted to ask
Mommy: well, there's an egg inside the female, not like chicken eggs, much smaller and the male part goes in the female and finds the egg and then it makes a baby.
Ark Boy: Oh! I bet it's like a small thing the color of our skin and that grows and grows into a baby.
Mommy: Yeah, I think you're right.
Farm Girl: Mommy, I have a question too. I've been saving it.
Mommy: What is it?
Farm Girl: Are there any animals that don't have fur?

Farm Girl: We're getting TREATS!
Ark Boy: TREATS??! What do you mean?
Mommy: Cleats, we're getting cleats!

Stop breathing!
-Ark Boy to Farm Girl

Where there's cheese there's usually crackers.
-Ark Boy

No comments: