Friday, January 20, 2012

And you are .... ?

 

The comment love has increased dramatically over the last few months and I appreciate this very very much.
It inspires me to keep on keepin' on.

I noticed that last month there were over 1,000 page views on this blog.
That doesn't necessarily mean 1,000 visitors to the blog but it does mean there is an impressive (as far as I'm concerned) number of people looking at the blog.

Anyone who reads anything on the blog is getting the impression that "What [I] write about is real life and that is what makes your blog so refreshing" (thanks Lppick) and I "don't just write about kittens and ponies and unicorns pooping rainbows...[I'm] real" (thanks Kate) and "your blogs are great! Not everyone can be so candid..." (thanks Construction Queen).

So this leads me to believe that people reading the blog know a lot about me (which is not a bad thing) and I'm curious about readers.
I would love it if readers would share in the comments:

1) the best thing that's happened to you in the last week
2) something you'd like to read about on this blog (could be a question for me or a general article on farming, photography, birth, cloth diapering, ap parenting, babywearing, urban homesteading, bread making, etc - Lppick recently asked about multi generational living which I'm drafting in my head - thanks for that suggestions, Lppick)
3) the link to your blog if you have one - I want to stalk you too, if I don't already!

This will be a fun way to get to know readers and for you to get to know each other. Feel free to reply to each others comments with thoughts, questions, etc!


How to comment:

Someone (who will remain nameless to protect her innocence ;) ) recently emailed saying since comments were turned off she thought she'd email because she wanted to weigh in on the farm name ....
So ... if you want to comment the easiest way (I think, but feel free to offer another suggestion!) is to click on the title of the blog post and scroll to the bottom of the post. The box for comments should be there.

No comments: