Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bad Mommy Award Goes To....

Packed car with playgroup paraphernalia.
Went back into playground to search for Ark Boy.
Explained to one mom looking at me strangely:
"Now it's look for Noah time"-me
"huh?"-her
"I have one on my back and I'm missing one"
*shock*
"Oh, it's okay- it happens all the time... there he is!"
Ark Boy approaches and looks like a fully dressed jungle boy
complete with three huge scrapes on his cheek and mud all over his face.
slightly mortified.
he seems none worse for wear.
he did explain that it happened when he fell off the blue bike and Ethan (another boy from the playgroup) caught him.
I don't know.
If he'd been seriously hurt I think he (or another parent) would have found me.

he's not really sleeping- just avoiding the camera

No comments: