Thursday, December 15, 2011

Advent

 


I know this would have been more helpful at the beginning of the month when we first made this but wanted to share anyway.
I think we did this last year ... but I just checked and it wasn't blogged. I cut out strips of paper and Ark Boy and I thought of things we'd like to do this month (snuggle and read in bed all day, address holiday cards, listen to holiday music for a day, get a Christmas tree, take family pictures, make gifts, call a friend ... etc.) We wrote our ideas on the strips of paper and then hooked them together to make a paper chain.
The result:
Every morning Ark Boy is anxious to open the next ring ... whether we get to the designated activity or not is immaterial.
I'm loving this tradition of making our own advent calendar.

No comments: