Monday, October 20, 2008

Ark Boy Moments

Last night Farm Girl was cranky (she has been for the last few days- I don't know what her deal is).
Ren Man brought her upstairs to pj her while I wolfed down dinner
but not too fast because it was hot.
Ark Boy saw a pouch hanging from a dining room chair.
"Del hold Mommy" (he's a little confused about who holds who- but that's another story)....
..."Del hold Noah"
he puts pouch on.
"Like this!" starts rocking from side to side.
_________________________________________________________


Go to bed early.
Ren Man, as has been his recent habit, plays video game while Ark Boy watches.
Hear Ark Boy bouncing on cushion-less couch.
"I'm a boy!" (sounding very much like the Signing Time song)
"Boy's have penises!"
"I'm a boy!"
"Girls have vulva's!"
"I'm a boy!"
_________________________________________________________

When previously mentioned video game is being played Ark Boy keeps saying:
"Her name is Lisa"
We have no idea who Lisa is.
We don't know any Lisa's.
I don't know how he heard the name and then how he decided this character's name is Lisa.

No comments: